Trillion Cents Media is determined to safeguard your personal information.
Trillion Cents Media operates the bloggerkenya.co.ke website, which provides actionable information and tips about WordPress, Technology in Kenya, starting and growing your business.
This page is used to inform you how we collect, process, and secure your personal information. Please be sure to be checking this page periodically since we add or update this page often. In case you have any questions, reach us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Data / Information – It’s any identifiable detail of a person or user on our website.
Processing – any operation or set of operations that is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 18 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – Trillion Cents Media.
The Information We Gather From You
If you choose to use our services, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy. The Personal Information that we collect is used for providing and improving our services.
Trillion Cents Media may obtain the following types of information from you or concerning your computer, which may include information that can be used to identify you as specified below (“Personally Identifiable Information”):
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Telephone (or mobile) number(s)
- Activities or content viewed on BloggerKenya
- Demographic information (e.g., age, gender, interests, and preferences)
How We Process Your Personal Information
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- Provide Trillion Cents Media products and services
- Fulfill your requests
- Communicate with you
- Improve our products and services
- Develop new services or products
- Personalize and tailor your experience on BloggerKenya
- Operate our business
- Understand how users are engaging with BloggerKenya
- Protect our users or others. This includes detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud, abuse, security risks, and technical issues that could harm BK Content Ninjas users, or others.
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and with your consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To identify you for communication purposes
- To provide you a service or to send/offer you a product
- To communicate either for sales or invoicing.
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To send you personalized offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- To administer and analyze our client base (purchasing behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- To conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar to your purchasing history/browsing behavior to be in our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- To build a database of relevant search information to improve the quality, variety, and availability of our products and services;
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfill obligations arising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize Personal Data gathered and to use any such data.
We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- The link between purposes, context, and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- The further Processing would not harm your interests; and
- There would be an appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We share your data with:
Connected Third Parties:
- Google Analytics
- Convert Kit
We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure an adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so.
We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it including for business or commercial purposes. At times, we may not be available to provide marketing services for you so we have established relationships with companies who may be able to better serve your marketing needs.
To opt-out, please contact us at email@example.com
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymizing and pseudonymization where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. Stored data is encrypted when possible.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
We recognize the particular importance of protecting privacy where children are involved. We do not intend to collect, knowingly collect, sell, or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. We do not target children with our services. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on the Website or through any of its features. If you believe that a child under the age of 18 may have provided us Personal Data online, we ask that a parent or guardian contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – These cookies are required for youtube to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and email in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – These cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
Here are the cookies we use:
- Google Analytics – persistent cookie – 2-year duration – we use Google Analytics to improve the user experience on the website (you can opt-out here).
- Redirection cookie – persistent cookie – 1-year duration – we redirect you to the language that is best suited from the country you are visiting from
- Subscribers.com – persistent cookie – 10-year duration – you have to opt-in through your browser to receive anything through subscribers and you can opt-out through your browser settings.